- All passengers must check-in at the ticket window.
- Please plan on arriving at least one hour prior to departure.
- Passengers must be checked in, with tickets in hand, ready to board, at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- If you are not checked in 15 minutes prior to departure, your seats will be forfeited and your credit card will be charged for the full amount of the round-trip fare.
- Passengers are to wait in the designated area until boarding is announced.
- Passengers are to hold their own ticket.
- An adult must accompany children under 7 years of age.
- Infants and children must be removed from the stroller before boarding the vessel.
- Ports and vessels are wheelchair accessible.
- Before boarding, passengers must keep their pets leashed and muzzled, or in a proper carrier.
- Catalina Express reports unruly passengers to the United States Coast Guard.
A valid ticket is required for travel as evidence of fare payment. Changes to reservations can be made without charge unless the ticket has been issued. Issued ticket change fee is $5 per ticket, one way. Tickets are valid between ports listed, class of service listed, and other conditions as stated on the ticket. Full fare tickets are refundable for 30 days from the date of travel printed on the ticket. A $5 service charge is applied to every ticket presented for refund. Promotional fare tickets and tickets sold through Group Sales for parties of 20 or more are non-refundable. Tickets are not transferable. Resale of tickets is prohibited.
Safeguard your tickets, there is no travel or refund for lost, stolen, misplaced or destroyed tickets. Lost tickets can be reported to Catalina Express ticket window for possible follow up and adjustment after a waiting period and review.
For Your Safety
- Wear soft-soled shoes. High heels and leather-soled shoes are not recommended.
- Pay attention to boarding ramp incline, it may be steep.
- Watch your step. Vessel is constantly in motion.
Passengers may cancel their reservation without obligation, provided they contact Catalina Express at least 24 hours prior to departure and obtain a cancellation number. Passengers who do not show up on the day of travel will be charged the full amount of the round-trip fare.
Alcoholic Beverages - "Zero Tolerance"
ABC Regulations provide that no persons may drink alcoholic beverages aboard vessels unless the on-board snack bar licensee has served them. U.S. Coast Guard enforces a “zero-tolerance” policy regarding illegal drugs on all passenger vessels.